The Bible tells us very simply and very plainly how and where we will go after this life.
Many religions teach many things about heaven and hell and some even think there is an in between, but
the word of God is the final authority.
The scriptures tell us these facts about getting to heaven.
1. Heaven, (salvation) is available to everyone, no matter race, nationality, gender or social status.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Rom 10:13
2. However, one must come to the Lord and ask Him for His free gift. It is not automatic, you
cannot earn it, and you cannot buy it. You must humble yourself before Him and ask Him for His free gift
of eternal life.
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness
of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Rom 5:18
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 6.23
3. You must also recognize you have a need for a savior.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Rom 3:23
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Rom 3:10
4. Repent of your sins, (not believing in Him before now), therefore a life without God up to this
point, and ask Him to save you now.
Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled,
and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. Mark 1:14b - 15
5. Believe that Jesus took the penalty of your sin for you, thereby saving you from hell and the
wrath of God.
Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place,
having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an
heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood
of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from
dead works to serve the living God? Heb 9:12-14