1.) Can I get credentialed with your organization?
Answer: Yes, we offer license and ordination to qualified candidates. It starts with an application and followed with a personal interview by one of our pastors.
2. Are there any fees or costs to be a part of your organization?
Answer: No, there are no monthly or annual fees to be a part, there is a requirement to complete online classes for continuing education monthly with an average cost of $25 per month for those desiring or holding credentials. Affiliate churches and ministries are required to have their staff complete the same requirements.
3. How soon can I get my license or certificate of ordination?
Answer: That will depend on each candidate and your calling. It is determined by your information on your application and the personal interview. Our Pastors will then make a decision and keep you informed.
4. What other requirements are there to holding credentials with FICC's Company of Believers?
Answer: Other requirements include but are not limited to, attendance of a monthly online meeting, monthly ministry reports submitted electronically and reviewed by the pastoral staff, full accountability of a lifestyle exhibiting a life of faith and moral excellence.
5. What happens if I do not complete the requirements?
Answer: This is a call to excellence and commitment, a call to assist one another together as we walk this walk, thus if you do not complete the requirements' in a timely manner, your credentials will be suspended and there will be a monetary cost to get back into fellowship again should you so desire. However, Every effort will be made to restore and encourage to continue.
6. What happens if I cannot afford the tuition for the classes required?
Answer: We will not let anyone miss out for financial reasons. One of the purposes in this leadership Company is to teach you to prosper and succeed as the Bible declares. Thus if you explain to us your current situation and we deem you are unable to pay, we will grant you scholarship until such time as you are able to pay on your own.
7. Are there any costs to the monthly online meetings?
Answer: No, there are no costs to you for these meetings. An offering will be encouraged but not required.
8. What happens if I am in a different time zone and cannot make the online monthly meeting?
Answer: All meetings will be archived and must be attended within a 48 hour period following.
9. Does your organization ever support affiliated churches and ministries financially?
Answer: If you are looking for financial support from your membership herein, you are in the wrong place. We cannot financially support every ministry and church associated with us, but we will most certainly give our churches and ministries top priority when praying over our annual mission's budget.